The Hang Fire Books Blog

The rantings of a bookdealer in Brooklyn, New York.

Monday, August 6, 2007

Taking 'zines for review; also book want lists

I'm accepting 'zines for review for what I hope will be a regular feature. I'm particularly interested in lit, art and perzines (less interested in music 'zines but I wouldn't rule them out). I can't promise a full review of everything I receive, but I will at least give a summary of the contents with contact information.

Also taking book want lists. Please include all pertinent info about the item you're looking for (minimum condition, dust jacket needed yes/no, publication year if known, illustrator, etc) plus your price range. I will clarify any needed details and let you know if I can secure you a copy.

My e-mail is on my "About Me" page.

No comments: