The Hang Fire Books Blog

The rantings of a bookdealer in Brooklyn, New York.

Friday, September 7, 2007

Mountain of Paperbacks

The floor by my desk is blessedly clear since I conquered the huge buy of vintage pbs I've been tripping over for weeks.

Some decent stuff. A first pb of Highsmith's Strangers on a Train, another copy of Felsen's Fever Heat, some Nightstand/Evening Reader/Leisure smut, Charles Williams' All the Way, an Eric Stanton cover and lots more.

Most of them were common but I got some great scans for my cover gallery (If you saw a book you like but don't see it for individual sale, watch for it in my PB lots in the coming week or two).

A book with an isbn or barcode would be a sight for sore eyes right now. I think I typed frakkin War and Peace, three times over.

No comments: