The Hang Fire Books Blog

The rantings of a bookdealer in Brooklyn, New York.

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Holiday Sale 10%-20% off

In recognition of my 10,000th book (which sold already, yay!) and the holiday shopping season I'm offering 10% off my entire inventory, 15% off orders of $50 or more, and 20% off orders of $100 or more. The sale applies only to direct sales via paypal.

Here's how to get the discount:

Browse my catalogs, then send me an e-mail with "BLOG SALE 10,000" in the subject line, list the books you want and the "bookseller inventory" number (don't use the ABE shopping cart). Include your address and the method of shipping you prefer (media mail or priority). I'll send you a paypal invoice minus the discount and including the exact shipping charge. [NY residents add 8 3/8% sales tax]

NOTE: Books needed for the holidays should travel via priority mail to avoid unexpected delays.

The sale is on until December 10 (2007 in case you're reading this from the future).

Thanks for looking.

No comments: