Turns out that it wasn't very interesting, but I did find a handful of peculiar newspaper clippings that I thought I'd share.
- First, a list poem enumerating crimes against books and condemning the guilty to a special hell: "An Index Expurgatorius"
- Next, directions to build an apparatus to break a cow of the bad habit of sucking its own milk: "Device For Sucking Cow"
- A strange tale of a Burmese child who claimed to be the reincarnation of a recently deceased British Army officer: "Burmese Child Poses as a 'Reincarnation'"
- An in-depth description of the signs to watch for in order to determine if you or a loved one is dying: "Physical Facts that Presage Death"
- A short notice on the good will inspired by an American circus touring Europe: "An American Circus in Germany"
- Lastly, a Hearst paper editorial exhorting people of the Earth to have some pride in our technical accomplishment and not just assume that the inevitable Martians and Lunarians will be kitted out better than us: "Let Us Push Our Own Planet to the Front"