The Hang Fire Books Blog

The rantings of a bookdealer in Brooklyn, New York.

Monday, June 2, 2008

Junk in My Trunk


My first contribution to the "Junk in Your Trunk" Flickr photopool, with special Thrift-O-Vision annotations (visible on Flickr). This is a group dedicated to documenting all of your finds from one outing of garage saling/thrifting by taking a photo of the items in your car trunk.

Had to stretch the definition a bit because I don't drive (but I think I deserve the leeway since the elevator was out all weekend and I had to carry my loot up 5 flights of stairs).

Most items--except the toaster, clock, and mailing stamps--will be making their way onto eBay or my book inventory so look sharp if you want something.

1 comment:

MichaelK said...

I might know a guy that would want that sweet bike poster...