The Hang Fire Books Blog

The rantings of a bookdealer in Brooklyn, New York.

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

eBay Store Cleanout

In preparation for eBay's new listing conditions (and a rethink of my focus) I'm cleaning out the current listings in my eBay store (except the "Prints, Plates and Ephemera" catalog).

All items should have a "Make Offer" button on the page (if something doesn't, let me know). If you're interested in anything please consider making one. Most reasonable (or slightly unreasonable) offers will be entertained.

In something like a week from now all the current listings will be ended and new stuff will magically appear.

Visit my eBay Store:
HANG FIRE BOOKS

2 comments:

Nathan - Bat Country Books said...

I take it you're referring to the mandatory set shipping fees? These can be bypassed by using calculated shipping instead of flat shipping.. I know changing all those store auctions would be a huge pain in the ass though.

William Smith said...

The shipping changes yes, but much of that stuff has been sitting there way too long and the oldest listings have vestigial bits of Auctiva and other listing services left over. Want a new start.