The Hang Fire Books Blog

The rantings of a bookdealer in Brooklyn, New York.

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Twitter

So a few misguided souls decided to follow me on Twitter, and now I actually have to use it.

My plan (such as it is) is to twit the following:
  • sexy, goofy, bizarre jacket copy. I type this stuff up for book descriptions anyway, might as well have fun with it
  • field reports of unique items. Maybe people can text me back if they want something.
  • things that can't wait till I get home...like yesterday I was attacked by giant 3/4" sluggish grey houseflies. Two of them were on me and I couldn't shake them off, had to resort to flicking. Was creeped out for the rest of the day and kept feeling illusory flies. Totally would have Twitted that.
Here's my twitter page and I've added it over in my subscription box.

No comments: