The Hang Fire Books Blog

The rantings of a bookdealer in Brooklyn, New York.

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Helping Along the Barter Economy

Like many people--I suspect--my need for cheap/free entertainment has greatly increased lately. Also I LOVE getting things in the mail.

In pursuit of these twin goals I've compiled all my trade lists onto a single handy page.

Hang Fire Books Barter Page

I have lists for vintage paperbacks, OOP film/dvd, 8-tracks, video games, random curiosities, plus links to other trading sites where I have items posted.

I'll be updating these lists as I find and trade away items.

If you want something but don't have anything to trade, I'll sell items for cost (plus shipping) or work something out.

Good luck out there...and remember it's better the economy should recede than your gums...or something.

No comments: