The Hang Fire Books Blog

The rantings of a bookdealer in Brooklyn, New York.

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Lifestyle Change

Getting a jump on my New Year's resolutions and changing my routine to allow for some exercise. Frequently the only physical activity I see in a day is lugging my packages to the post office by bus and then running a few errands.

I've decided to take advantage of the PO's free pickup option and use the time savings to go for a bike ride or a run. You need to be mailing at least one priority package (that's usually not a problem but I can always upgrade one) and I need to pack and schedule the pickup the night before but that's the only real change.

Today was my first pickup. My packages are gone already, and I'm not even out of pajamas. No fuss, no muss.

Now I just need to get on the bike and not be lulled into a blissful nap.

No comments: