Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person or persons who tagged you.Six Random Things:
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
1. As a kid I set up all of my Transformers and G.I. Joe figures in an elaborate table-top battle diorama with grenades, rockets, and body parts flying (suspended by fishing line). Really wish I had taken pictures.
2. I'm engaged! Alice and I have been DPs for a while but we're making the leap. This isn't super recent news but I couldn't post until all of our far flung family members had been informed.
3. I know just enough about computers to be a danger to myself and others.
4. I wear only a sweatshirt outside until at least late December because of my layer of protective manliness.
5. Through daily consumption of chilis, I've dulled or killed of most of capsaicin receptors. Soon I'll need to keep a pet tarantula on my shoulder to get my spice kick.
6. I regularly walk 20 blocks out of my way to save $2 with the free bus to subway transfer.
John Klima of Electric Velocipede
Gavin Grant of LCRW
Laura at BookN3rd
Nathan Roberts of Bat Country Books
Lewis Jaffe of Bookplate Junkie
Rachel of Book Trout